RE: otr? -- bad kitty, no.

Title: RE: otr? -- bad kitty, no.

>this is what i'm saying...a man after my own heart,
>michael are you single?  talk about the goldmine of a
>backyard we'd have...:)

Nope, I'm taken.  My wife doesn't quite get it the way I do, so I just tell her I'm conserving natural resources by saving a flush.

>you give me such hope that someone else understands
>the whole cat quandry and then rip it back again.

We can agree on cats and differ on dogs.

>sigh.  it's just that (and i am going to be crucified
>for saying this, i just want you to know i know that)
>cats are so like men:  they only need/want you when
>they're feeling amorous.  and well dogs, some are
>feeling amorous all the time(also like some men i have
>known) , but the good ones, they just like having you
>around, whether you give 'em a leg to um, yeah, or
>not. and they feed into the whole nurturing thing.

How could anyone disagree, much less rip you for that one?

Currently with a woman and a really big dog.  Oops that may not have come out right.  Opening Jeff's door wide....