Re: CCall

Kelvin Bailey <prestokelvo at yahoo_com> wrote:
> > np: caedmon's call - in the company of angels
>
> I got a pre-release of this some time ago and
> still am not crazy about it.  Today I figured
> out why.  No Derek Webb songs!  How can they
> do that?

yeah, i feel the same.  i'm glad that he at least
sings lead on a few tracks...

he's going to be having a solo album out sometime.
he's touring this fall on his own... i don't know
if that's due to a solo album... all i know is
that he'll be in dayton, and i'm going.

but the new album is seriously lacking in his songs.
and aaron tate songs... not too many of those on
there (if any, i don't recall).

Dan

np: king's x - manic moonlight