seekers: into the mystery

Hey all,

     All this talk about comic books makes me wonder about something...  The
short-lived but brilliant, if new-age, comic book series "Seekers: Into the
Mystery" was about spirituality.  In one of the letters columns someone
wrote in and suggested Over the Rhine as appropriate background music to
play while reading "Seekers"  Was that one of y'all?  Do any of you use OtR
as background music when reading, and, if so, to what?  (I use GDBD as a
lullabye, which makes it the BGM for my naps.)
     BTW, the title in question was written by J.M. DeMatteis.  Christians,
or those merely curious and looking for an enlightening graphic novel should
check out his one-shot "Mercy", or the six issue mini "The Last One", which
was one of the most underrated and deeply affecting things I've ever read.
Period.

seeking...
Matt