Various

Don't know why I'm sharing.  Maybe it's because
there's been so much talk about choosing this
particular song for Laura.  Anyways...I'm partial to
Etc. Whatever because that's what my son and I call
our "night-night song".  We just sing the part
starting "We don't need a lot of money"... up to "You
can close your eyes tonight, cause we're gonna be
alright."  It's something special that we can share
that's not the typical "Rock-a-bye" song.  When he
gets older and hears it he will always think of those
moments of us.  Also, I think it's pretty impressive
that a three year old has memorized a section of an
OTR song. ;-) (I'm leading him down the path to great
music listening with the help of my husband :-D)
TTFN!
~~ Jessica

That's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sweet!!

Blessings and give your boy a squeeze for me,
Rhonda