Re: Declarations Galore (was Re: Various.)

Ms. Lara the grad student writes:

Should'a booked last week...

LA to Columbus route was on sale for $108 round trip on Northwest. I almost took a trip to LA just for the heck of it.

But even now I think it's just $188 or something...that's not too bad. No?

I'll give you a ride if you fly into Columbus. =)

Lara

Yeah, I saw that cheap fare into CMH last week (I was thinking it was on United though - not that that matters all that much) and it does appear to be gone now.  Just today though I found an itinerary for $146 that would take me into Indy, so right now it's the frontrunner.

Thanks much for the ride offer.  Knowing my fear of driving in snow, I may well need to take you up on it.  :)

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

“(T)here are two races of men in this world, but only these two - the 'race' of the decent man and the 'race' of the indecent man.” – Viktor Frankl