No Subject

> not to be mean and rude here...but how can you
> accidentally forward 2 (not
> only 1) emails to a list?  maybe i'm just naive or
> stupid, but i don't
> understand.

"Probably by "forwarding" it to your entire address
book before you think to remove the email list full of
people that are going to make you feel like a year old
tuna sandwich for commiting what is basically a
misflick of the finger."

R : I'm always seeming to get in trouble due to a
"misflick of the finger"! I'll never forget my mom
busting me for giving "the finger" to a boy before
church who always called me "Rover"...the worst part
is that it was behind the pulpit stage (SACRILEGE!!!)
and I had to spend the next hour squirming in my pew
thinking up all of the horrible punishment and
tortures I was in for while my Dad preached. That was
the longest sermon I ever heard and I didn't even get
to sleep through it!

Give the girl a break for Pete's sake!

R : Interesting choice of words.

Kelvin