Re: Various.

Mark writes:

>Kelvin: I do actually have a maroon corset. Well, it's more blood-red.
>Unfortunately, I'll be wearing it myself come the Taft show.

Shall I come over to Cincy for the Taft show?

Of course you should.  As far as I'm concerned, we should all be there.  I'm hereby declaring my intention to make the trip from California (admittedly not the lengthy trip you'll have, Mark).  I've already found a couple fares for under $150, so barring unforeseen circumstances, I'm gonna do my best to make it.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

“(T)here are two races of men in this world, but only these two - the 'race' of the decent man and the 'race' of the indecent man.” – Viktor Frankl