Re: GDBD

--- Black Draver <marquee at knology_net> wrote:
> Man, when you review a CD, you really review a CD.

I've got him beat there.... the paper is also heavier on the
SS version of *Patience* than on the IRS release... and in a
review I wrote back in 94, I noted the copper staples used
to bind the booklet for *Eve* (as opposed to the more
typical aluminium staples) as an example of OtR's attention
to detail in their artistry.

=====
Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises

http://www.bigwigenterprises.com

"Lady Liberty is laid to rest. 'Give me liberty, or give me death.' Her dream died with her last request. She didn't expect bombs over Broadway." – Squad Five-0