"My Momma Sami..."

In a message dated 9/24/01 9:13:40 PM Central Daylight
Time, magdalenemoon at yahoo_com writes:

. My sending that forward to the list was an
accident.

not to be mean and rude here...but how can you
accidentally forward 2 (not only 1) emails to a list?
maybe i'm just naive or stupid, but i don't
understand.

RoAnn

No, no...I'm the one who's been naive and acted
stupidly.
I put the over-the-rhine e-mail address in my adress
book because I had been responding to messages by
simply hitting "reply" (that's how it works at the
other service I use) and, as you know, that e-mails
the
PERSON directly -NOT the list...anyway, this really
nice chap helped me out and explained how to "address
the list"...point being, I didn't want to loose the
address (I'm sure that some of you, by now, wish that
I had!). I have since recieved MANY forwards (what a
pain!) but I just sent out the two that I thought
could be of the most encouragement(Thank God!). I
didn't realize that they were even posted until I got
my first "forward warning". Talk about feeling like a
schmuck! I had NO idea how many people I would somehow
offend! For that I am sincerely sorry.

Blessings and "more and more I'm secretly just me",
Rhonda