My stupid forward...

"If someone wants to light up their abode, I got no
problem with that.

Kelvin"

Thanks, Kelvin.

I'm with you as far as preferring to help "on
hand"...I live out in the country, now, and am finding
it difficult to help other than through prayer and
attempting to encourage "Unity in the name of Love".
The thought of expressing Unity to the world was a
comforting thought to me...I've not found comfort in
much else. Again, forwarding something to the list was
an accident...and I think you can see why.

Thanks for not judging me,
Rhonda

np Tori's "Little Earthquakes"