RE: I've been asked to pass this on to everyone.

--- David Armstrong <darmstrong at raygroup_com> wrote:

> my first reaction was to check out "snopes".
> guess what? it's another ruse.
> go there & find out for yourself. www.snopes.com
> they even have a page dedicated these rumours.
> aren't we a bunch of gullible americans?

What makes it not true?  Somebody somewhere wrote it.
If thousands of people read it and do it, doesn't that
make it true?

> speaking of gullible:
> did you know that word is NOT in the dictionary?

Ummm...yeah it is.  I know because the girl I pulled
that on in college looked it up.

Kelvin

=====
Willy Wonka: "You know what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he ever wanted?"
Charly: "No. What?"
Willy Wonka: "He lived happily ever after."