Re: I've been asked to pass this on to everyone.

--- Don Smith <dasmith at rotse2_physics.lsa.umich.edu>
wrote:
> > Don, are we being selfish? :)
>
> Well, I thought I was being facetious,

Sheesh! Kiddo! I was being facetious too!

Although I agree...I would rather go across the street
and do something nice for the old Muslim man that
works at Kroger than to turn all my lights on for
fifteen minutes.

To be honest, my first reaction was something like
"Jeepers, how many times are we gonna do this?"

Kelvin

=====
Willy Wonka: "You know what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he ever wanted?"
Charly: "No. What?"
Willy Wonka: "He lived happily ever after."