okay...

Sherry and I have been listening to it for the past
few days.
Extremely
eclectic - experimental, even.  Think - twelve Tori
tunes that are
also are covers, all of which exude her particular
charm and
style.  There's an awful lot of fun to it.

~IT'S AMAZING! The songs somehow transend their
original meanings just by being sung from a different
perspective, although I'm not sure that anyone else
would have pulled it off quite the same way...it's
beyond a "concept" album...

It ain't Little Earthquakes or Choirgirl, but so very
little is...

~How could it be...it's not HER verbal poetry.
She still manages to expose her nakedness...her
soul...our souls...

well
worth it for the Tori fan.

~It "made a believer" out of my daughter(and she's at
the age where it's UNTHINKABLE to appreciate the same
music as your parents -ESPECIALLY your mother!) !
I came home to find out that she was shocked that I
didn't get her a concert ticket when I got mine...WOW!
She'd actually be seen with me in public...for Tori!

Bonnie and Clyde '97 is worth the price
of admission alone.

~ABSOLUTELY! Chillingly haunting...the words come to
Life...and then to Death.

~I still Love "Time" by Tom Waits and "Happiness is a
Warm Gun" by the Beatles...not to mention her "twins"
doing the Neil Young cover of "Heart of Gold"...it
goes on and on! (Wait...matbe that's my "re-play"
button...oh, well....)

Blessings andthat keeps me searching for
a heart of gold,
Rhonda