WWJD?

I saw this bumper sticker that said HWJD? How Would
Jesus Drive?

I thought it was hilarious. maybe i am weird but that
is okay.

I was never into the whole WWJD plastered all over
stuff,

~*~yeah...too "trendy"

 but one thing
I saw
and had  to have (as a joke) was the women's bikini
underwear with WWJD
printed across the butt. whoo hoo. It must have been
intended to serve
as a
reminder for those who have just eased the pants off a
grrlie. Kinda
ruins
the moment I would think. hee hee.

~*~Too funny! Where those "Pink Nunn" panties? They
had a booth at the Cornerstone Festival...very cool!
You know...beavers with little red circles arround
them with slashes drawn through...panties with "stop
signs" all over them or pictures of old
nuns...halarious! I was going to buy some because
they're so obnoxiously and irreverently funny but
desided against it after my husband gave me the "evil
eye"...I went with the "Reject Religion...Embrace
Jesus" t-shirt.(Atleast now I can be offensive
publically.) "Pink Nunn" were passing out these
questionaires asking goofy stuff like "Do you wear
'granny panties'?" I still get a chuckle from it!

I think Jesus probably does, too.

Blessings...now we wonder who the real men are,
Rhonda

np : guess!