Marsha 4

Sometimes I wake up before her, prop my head up and just stare at her as she
layes there beside me. Her mouth half open, a streak of drool connecting the
corner of it with a moist stain on her pillow. I want to kiss that mouth but
cannot get closer then two inches from it because of the stench of her breath.

Well, she's not perfect, but then, who of us is. Above all, I'm attracted to
her mind. Her mind and her breasts. I once composed a poem as a tribute to
both, but had trouble coming up with a rhyme for the final line. I need
something that rhymes with soul. Any suggestions would be welcomed.
Here it is.

Give me your nipple, get me high.
Your life, so that I may not die.
Teach me what you know,
Let the knowledge flow.

Help me escape, help me pretend,
That the high can last, never end.
Make me better, elevate my soul,
Stimulate my mind; (what rhymes with soul?)