Re: Re: Re: Re: some meetings you just wear shoes

On 9/22/01 4:48 PM, quoth the effervescent prestokelvo at yahoo_com at
prestokelvo at yahoo_com:

>Good luck!
>Kick some but and report back!

Not happy. Not happy at all. Petty bull all over the place. Despite
having written it down all over the place, and reminding her just two
days ago, she still schedules me when I can't work. And blames me for it.

And working in an airport, is, at the present time, an exercise in the
finer points of boredom. My G-d, it's a graveyard in there. Where my
valuable time goes to die. I think all the merchants there need to bring
their favourite board games and we'll have tournaments in the hallways. I
might bring Twister, if I can find one. There is NO ONE in the place. NO
ONE.  I'm expecting tumbleweeds by tomorrow. Someone bring me a horse!

Up side, however, is that I can pretty much listen to whatever I want,
when the CD player cooperates.

And oh, if Karin were German, I'd swear she was in my shop yesterday
buying a strand of pearls and matching earrings. Course, Linford would
have to be tall, which he is; dashing, which he is; and very blond, which
he is not. Unless things have drastically changed since last I saw OtR.

Poor couple had no idea why I was so amused....