Re: some meetings you just wear shoes

In a message dated 9/21/01 5:19:49 PM Central Daylight Time, prestokelvo at yahoo_com writes:

> like when you're laid off.
>
> that's what happened to me.

Sorry to hear that Rhys.  Or is that good news?
Actually, I'm a little jealous.

Kelvin

As some of you know, I was laid off this summer.  Now that I have gotten a great new job, I am in the process of writing a book about how everyone should be laid off at some point in their life.  It's a humbling, humbling experience.  So chin up, Rhys.  Sometimes we need something to kick us in the butt and make us leave a job to see the better thing that will come along.  And it will.

Jan