Re: OtR Live

> Does anyone have any OtR live?!! email me to trade!

I have some OTR live...i will have to see when and where recorded. I also have two seperate dates of Monk playing at Bradys Cafe in Kent Ohio (circa 1997 perhaps?) on video! It rocks. Ric howling through a old Fender tweed twin funneled through a Leslie speaker cabinet engulfs the place. Both videos are from when my old band opened up for them there. I believe the Monk membership at the time was Ric, Brian, and the guy that played electric upright whose name eludes me at the moment (but it was a odd name if memory serves correct).

spanxxx,

jef

ps.
wow! OTR & Monk content...imagine that!