Okay...I think I'll try this, again...

The jokes about WWJD have nothing to do with Jesus,
and everything to do
with those of who take his name in vain and blashpheme
by  selling thier
narrow veiwpoints as a replacement for his teachings
and life. The more
we make fun of the commodification of Christinaity,
the better.

~*~Well said.

the wwjd thing does not bother me.  you're referring
to whomever started this thread in the first place.

That would be me. My point is that we need to be
focussing on the teachings of Christ...NOT the
babblings of well-intended (?) "spokesmen for God".
Look to the Word...not the flesh. Peace...not
"pointing the finger". We ALL have a responsibility
towards sin.

WE DO (in fact) WANT JACK DANIELS.  (at least i do)

Not I. (Of course a nice bottle of pinot gritio
couldn't hurt!)

Blessings...
"and it's time, time, time
 and it's time, time, time
 and it's time, time, time that we Love
 and it's time, time, time."
~Rhonda

np Tori Amos' "Strange Little Girls"

PS since we've been on the subject of "non OtR
   subject matter"...I think that this new album
   is...BRILLIANT and I challenge each of you to take
   a listen!