DrewVogel.COM

There is a new worm/virus going around, and apparently it has hit my ISP.

At this time (and for the last 24 hours or so), DrewVogel.COM is inaccessible due to problems with my ISP. You will all be pleased to know that DrewVogel.COM itself has not been impacted by this virus, other than being inaccessible.

As soon as my ISP gets things resolved, we'll be back up.

---
Andrew Vogel: Manager of Professional Programs, University of Cincinnati College of Pharmacy
http://pharmacy.uc.edu                                                        (513)-558-3784