Re: Re: What's spinnin'....

>From: Ysobelle at aol_com
>
> >Really?  I love shoujo anime, bt I just can't get into that show.  (Wanna
> >buy my DVDs?)  The songs, however, are the coolest!  "Operatic heavy
>metal"
> >can't even begin to describe them!  Too bizarre!
>
>Completely missed this before. Sorry.

No prob, I just saw your reply!  The state I'm in due to the state of
affairs and all...well, I've missed some e-mails.

>Oh, and yeah, I'm desperately in the market for the DVDs-- Vol. 2
>especially. So if'n you're looking to offload them....

Make me an offer...

  Which also reminds me, the Oils
> >will be in Philly on Oct 30.  Should I make the drive from Pittsburgh?
>How
> >long does it take?  Tickets went on sale this Fri, and I'm stil hoping
>they
> >book a show closer to Pittsburgh.  There is a large gap in the schedule
> >around that date, affording them time to add venues in places like NY or
> >Cleveland, where they were scheduled to be this July until they pulled
>out
> >the the "Great Austrailian Bite" tour with INXS and Men At Work.
> >
>It takes about five hours to drive from Pgh to Philly. It's not the
>longest drive in the world, nor is it the most boring (St. Pete to
>Gainesville, FL takes the cake on that one), but it really depends on
>your stamina, your car, and your CD collection.
>
>Just out of curiosity, I must have missed something in your paragraph
>above. INXS is touring?

INXS was going to tour with the Oils and Men at Work, but the Oils pulled
out and cancelled the tour, which was sold as a package to promoters.

Thanks for the advice, but a Midnight Oil show was scheduled for Cleveland,
so I'm gonna go there.  Anybody care to join me?  Anybody know about the
Odeon venue?  Is it big?

BTW, I just finished CLAMP'S "Magic Knight Rayearth" 49th , and final,
episode last night!  Good stuff!  Have you seen the manga?  CLAMP art is
quite striking.

Thanks again,

Matt