RE: work this

On Fri, 14 Sep 2001, David Armstrong wrote:

> Where is my OtR content?  I thought they were a Christian band but I
> thought I saw their drummer smoking with my friend Sally but that guy's
> not in the band anymore so maybe he got saved.
>
> Fred
>
> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
>
> oh yeah - and christians aren't allowed to drink & dance either.
> unless dancing is under the "influence" of the holy spirit, huh?

Absolutely, David!  I also make sure to also give weekly to Trinity
Broadcasting Network, insist that Sherry wear at _least_ 1/4 lb of makeup
(gotta pretty up that temple, you know!), keep children from reading C S
Lewis (he was a heathen Anglican, you know...), send off concerned letters
to 'Christian rock' bands like Rez and Petra telling them to turn from
their sin, and keep abreast of who Hal Lindsay currently believes will be
the anti-Christ this week.  Oh, and did I mention that I'm a regular
contributor to Trinity Broadcasting Network?

I _am_ the Christian Sub-Genius and this is my rant...

Or kill me,
-Drew J

O ^ ^     Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew     )
O(_|_) Tengo gusto de comer creyones. -Elian Gonzales, 4/27/00, goats.com  X
O Check out splat.melm.org (monkey at melm_org) & goats.com (drew at goats_com)  |