RE: random blurbs(wishful otr)

>Michelle,
we'd love to have you come over!!!  :)  any listie is
a welcome listie.
maybe you'll even get to taste some of Drew's
gourmet(?) cooking!  :)
Stef>

My cousin works in cincinnati, lives in Kentucky.
Apparently its just a short drive for her.  Random
late night ponderings, but still tempting.  The
welcome tempts more, thanks for that.  So does that
gormet cooking possibility... *looks at Drew*  Will
the macadamia nuts get me anywhere?  *wink wink nudge
nudge*

michelle