random blurbs(wishful otr)

It's 10:50pm.  I'm tired and yawning.  The cd stopped
over an hour ago at least.  The cat is sitting on my
mousepad and I hear not a sound.  A car goes by on the
lower road occasionally, more like rarely.  I am
soaking up every second of this beautiful silence.  If
I look out the front windows I can see most of the
Island lit up.  Its comforting.  For $653 I can fly
round trip from Maui to Cincinatti during the week of
12/5-12/15.  Would you believe me if I told you thats
a darn good price?  I'd so love to see a Taft Theater
show.  Any show really, but that'd be a nice first
time.  I saw a webcast of the Little Brothers show
last December on dcn.com and was so excited I bought
that tour poster, since *technically* I'd seen a show.
 I'd like to see Karin sing I Painted My Name in
person.  Just a little wish of mine.  Not to mention
meeting some of you.  You're one spunky ass bunch
(complimentary).  I can not remember a time I felt
confident offering compassion to people.  I've never
been good about what to say or how to approach people
in moments of despair.  But my thoughts are with you,
with everyone, including myself.  I hope you get news
soon Anita.  Pardon the rambling quality to this post.
 Its just so quiet, and calm, and my thoughts are
moving in one long line with no real breaks between.
Be thankful for the short version.  My head is kicking
my ass over here ;).

michelle