Re: First and final word.

> I've made it a rule never to explain myself,
> especially to you soppy bastards.

Then why the hell do you post at all, if not to communicate?

> The majority of you fetid homunculi would
> rather REACT than THINK.

You don't have a fucking clue what the majority of us would rather do, but
thanks for the vote of confidence. Thank God we've got people like you to
steer us aright.

> Yes, Gerry, I'm an insensitive bastard.

At least you admit it. When tragedy comes next to your door, you would do
well to remember it.

> I also am greatly amused that people would actually
> turn to Hal Lindsey for *news*.

Me too.

s&th
cirhsein at yahoo_com