Re: cities are being closed....

yeah, all of downtown Dallas is shut down.  i am the sommilier (sp?) for the Neiman Marcus and all Neiman's across the country are shut down.

----- Original Message -----
From: rhys daily
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 11:21 AM
To: Over-the-Rhine at actwin_com
Cc: mknet at mknet_org
Subject: cities are being closed....

frommy sister in raleigh:

" they're talking about closing the triangle park area (or are trying
to)they've already closed all of charlotte, including our charlottte
office (it's the largest building south of ny). we're closing at 12 and
same tomorrow probably....  they closed our building like an hour ago,
with guards posted outside to keep anyone from coming in. they've closed
the federal buildings too...i just go by the government complex on my way
home. they won't let people park cars outside any of them. unfortunately,
down here, a lot of the buildings are government buildings...

mom says the same thing from richmond, VA.
"monument avenue is closed, the libraries and all of downtown is closed,
and so are the highways. we're being sent home."

yikes. double yikes.

--
go away, or i will replace you with a very small shell script.