Re: Re: Re: Current events

On Tue, 11 Sep 2001, Peter T. Chattaway wrote:

> On Tue, 11 Sep 2001, rhys daily wrote:
> > is it true about the plane down near pitsburgh?

this plane went down earlier - (to what mom says)

> Apparently, yes, and another plane was hijacked out of Pittsburgh and
> is circling Dulles (wherever that is -- I'm not up on eastern U.S.
> geography, and I'm just going by what my friends on other listservs
> tell me).

this is new, and slightly not... since there was a global 'take cover'
broadcasted (according to the TV news) adn that there had been reports of
a plane heading for DC.

why's it circling? what's it doing?> what are the military/security doing?

the internet was not made to survive this kind of stuff. it's amazing how
crippled it is right now.

rhys

--
go away, or i will replace you with a very small shell script.