Re: Re: Re: Current events

On 9/11/01 10:43 AM, quoth the effervescent amy at kings-love_com at
amy at kings-love_com:

>all flights in US are grounded.... people were jumping out of the windows...
>part of the pentagon is gone as well....

I work at Philadelphia International Airport-- shut down, they're sending
everyone home. I don't know when I'm going to work-- not today, mayb
tomorrow. My mom wants me away from the airport-- I live down the street.
I'm packing up and going. I want to be home with my folks.

Someone just said this is our generation's Pearl Harbor. None of our
lives are ever going to be the same. Subtly or radically.