re:India.Arie

Hi there~

I went to the show in Indy and it was awesome. Sade, of course, was beautiful
and sounded great. She did all the songs you'd expect to hear. The visuals
and stage set  added to the whole vibe. India was really good. I haven't
bought her cd yet but was familiar with a few of her songs. I like that she
writes her own stuff and plays as well. I guess she's been doing some stuff
with John Mellencamp-singing with him on one of his songs-and making a few
appearances with him to promote it. The crowd had a good mix of people, I
like that. You will enjoy it, I predict! Have fun.

peace~
holly