No Subject

Hello Rhinelanders,

I guess I'm one of those wayward sheep that slipped through the cracks a few
years back.  Back in the day (roughly 3 years ago) I was one of the
faithful... checking in on you guys each day for a glimpse into anything
"Rhinedish".  Alas, life threw some curves and I had to take a break.  Moved
to Boston, where very few know of our special little band, and didn't
partake in their music for a quite a while.  Well, I noticed a few months
ago while reading some promotional rag that OTR was making a stop at a local
pub here in Beantown.  Needless to say, I ended up in the front row of this
standing room only event at this smokey little dive off the main drag.  As
each note played on, I fell back in love with that Ohio gang.  Anyway... all
this to say, glad to be back kids.  I do miss those Cincy shows where we
played with magic.

I got the chance to meet C. Emery once at a show, still on here?  My ol'
chum Lisa from Cedarville did the introduction.  Speaking of...Hey chick,
are you out there old friend?

I do have one special request for the list.  Would anyone happen to know or
possess knowledge of the guitar chords for the song, "LUCY"?  Lately, I've
had a bit of an obsession to learn the little ditty.  Thanks in advance.

Etcetera Whatever,
Tim Hardin