Re: Readings

Don asked:

>> Mark Helprin's Refiner's Fire would've been on that list too, but I just
>> finished it yesterday...
>
>Is he the guy that wrote _Winter's Tale_?  I quite liked that one.

I believe it is the same guy, but I've never read "Winter's Tale", so I can't
say for sure.  The only other book of Helprin's I've read is "A Soldier of
the Great War", which was a good read, as was "Refiner's Fire".

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

“From all this we may learn that there are two races of men in this world,
but only these two - the 'race' of the decent man and the 'race' of the
indecent man.” – Viktor Frankl