RE: crawling out from the corner

EEK!
I just read "Heartbreaking Work..." and I thought it was WONDERFUL!  Dug and
I talked about the part at the end where they're doing wrestling moves
(you'll understand when you get to it), it's absolutely HILARIOUS!!!!!  We
laughed our a**es off when we read it.
I'm still working on "The Fellowship..." too...I can't seem to finish it for
some reason.
Also currently reading "Bi Any Other Name," don't know who it's written by.
Great, informative book! :)
Stefanie