Re: C. de Lint (was: crawling out from the corner)

Trader was the first one my friend lent me... it's excellent.  Reminded me a
bit of Stephen R. Donaldson's Thomas Covenant series in theme, only Trader's
more 'doomed' and less whiny than Covenant was.  :)

Apparently Ysobelle and I both just finished his Forests of the Heart...
excellent excellent book... very rich reading, and there's some overlap of
lesser characters with Trader.   The only other one of his that I've read has
been The Little Country which was delightful.   I'll add Moonheart to my
list.  :)

Was not aware of his pseudonym; why's he have one?
Anita