Re: Which albums?

Title: Re: Which albums?
Hey... haven't written in awhile. Figured I'd come out of lurkdom for this, though...

Listening list-o-rama...

Bjork - Vespertine
Bjork - Homogenic
Sigur Ros - Aegitis Byrjun
P.O.D. - Satellite
Further Seems Forever - The Moon is Down
Dashboard Confessional - The Places You Have Come to Fear the Most
Jimmy Eat World - Bleed American
Mogwai - Rock Action
poor old lu - Sin
Built to Spill - Keep it Like a Secret
Beta Band - The 3 EPs

I think that's about it. Hope everyone's doing well. My ISP switched me over to Earthlink and I managed to lose all my saved emails in the process, so I haven't seen much of the list lately. But that'll change now.

Peace, hope, love, Jesus Christ - Layne
I feel so alive for the very first time, and I think I can fly... - P.O.D.