Re: current listenings?

There's a pile of cds on heavy rotation sitting in FRONT of my cd player...

they include:
Big HEad TOdd & the Monsters' Strategem
Miles Davis' The Birth of the Cool
Dido's No Angel
Linkin Park's Hybrid THeory
A Magna Carta COmpilation
A Kirsty MacColl Compilation
John Trudell's Johnny Damas & Me
Melissa Etheridge's Yes I Am & Brave & Crazy
The BEst of Jackson Browne (I have all his albums but I had to buy this for
the two extra tracks)
The Radiators' COckles & Musselss
Mother Earth's THe People Tree
U2's All that You Can't LEave Behind
Several Bruce Springsteen  albums including the recent live one
Several TOm Waits albums
Several Van Morrison Albums
A collection of music for the lute and classical Guitar
BAch's Well-Tempered Klavier

....  but mostly I listen to the radio...
'Wherever Jesus went there was a revolution;
wherever I go people serve tea"
                           (Anthony de Mello)