hoboken nj show review (belated)

hello listees.  this is my first post, so i figured that i'd make it a brief
review.  forgive me, i tried to send a review of the "boken" show back when
it occurred on august 16, but my system was down. it would have been much
better had i sent it then, since my mind is now a sieve.
    again, please forgive me, but i can't quite remember the entire set list
since it has been some time, but highlights included the new material "Jesus
in New Orleans" and "Swallowtail".  quite beautiful.  brilliant, actually.
OTR, if you're reading this, i thought i'd reiterate what others have already
said--please release these tracks soon!!!!!
    overall, a great set. willard grant conspiracy started the ball rolling,
and played for about an hour. for those of you who are unfamiliar with their
music (as i was), i'd recommend them highly.  linford, karin and jack came on
soon after. linford on keyboards, accordion, and guitar, karin on acoustic,
jack on lap steel and acoustic.   the experience of seeing and hearing OTR
live is one of pure beauty.  most material was taken from films for radio,
and the rest was a dabbling from everything else.
    well, i'm off to embark on a restful labor day weekend.  wishing you all
an enjoyable weekend as well!

if nothing else, i can dream...
+greg+  : )
np--whiskeytown: pneumonia **** (a must!)
p.s. - i'd like to give a shot out to all fellow listees--what great
discussions i've seen here!  also to new pals made--mud '71 in maui and
tabitha too. it's been quite enjoyable.