Re: underoos

>Bruce Lachey <b_lachey at hotmail_com> wrote:
> > Uncool bands/artists I dig: Michael Jackson, Duran
> > Duran, Backstreet Boys, N*SYNC, Britney, Janet,
> > Madonna.  I'm a music pushover (I like everything)
> > and always like the underdog...

>Dan Temmesfeld <dtemm at yahoo_com> cleverly spat:
>
>yeah, i was just thinking *just yesterday* about
>how much of an underdog Madonna & Michael Jackson
>are in the music community.
>
>it's gotta be rough living life on a day-to-day
>basis like they are.  i think i'm gonna sent Madonna
>that half-eaten can of pears in my fridge.  she's
>probably hungry.
>
>striking a pose,
>Dan

in the snotty "My fourth favorite band is more unknown than your fourth
favorite band" world of alterna-indie-rock, they're underdogs.  jack black's
character in hi-fidelity would not listen to mads or jacko.

mikey has a new CD out in october, the 1st video cost gads of money and
stars marlon brando, benecio del toro, and chris tucker or chris rock or
something like that.  tell me THAT doesn't sound like the start of a bad
joke.

mamasay mamasa mamacoosa,
Bruce