Re: Guilty musical pleasures

> We all like quality, intelligent, thought-provoking music on
> this list. So what I am curious about is your guilty musical
> pleasure. What song or artist or band comes on the radio, and
> you crank it?

Bon Jovi has some irresistable older stuff, notably "I'll Be There For You",
"Living On A Prayer" and "Lay Your Hands On Me".

I've never been able to bring myself to actually own anything by Bon Jovi,
but when it comes on the radio...and I'm in the car...all alone....

Someone kill me.

-

s&th
cirhsein at yahoo_com

"Every society honours its live conformists
and its dead troublemakers."
                           - Mignon McLaughlin