Re: Guilty musical pleasures

<< We all like quality, intelligent, thought-provoking music on this list. So what I am curious about is your guilty musical pleasure. What song or artist or band comes on the radio, and you crank it? >>

LOL!  Funny you should ask this question...  Some friends of mine just hosted an embarrasing music party.  It was hilarious.  Hanson, boy bands galore, Barbra Streisand, and the worst (IMHO), Barry Manilow.

<< So now it's confession time: When I was in sixth
grade, I won "Pyromania" from the local radio station. Ever since, I have been a Def Leppard fan. >>

I love Def Leppard!  "Hair Metal" is one of my favorite categories on Spinner!

Jan