Re: what should i put on it?

In a message dated 8/30/2001 2:53:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dtemm at yahoo_com writes:

> TWHF - 2 songs?  if i'm drowning, for sure

NO NO NO!  if i'm drowning from _besides_.  it's so awesome!
and i'm a big fan of *and can it ever be* or *ubiquitous hands*

>  Patience - 2 songs?

*how does it feel* and *i painted my name*

>  Eve - 2 songs?

*hmmm*  *bothered* and *sleep baby jane*

>  GDBD - 2 songs?

*latter days* and *everyJAN'S daughter*  (i doubt you'll pick that one, no
one likes it besides jan and me, but i had to mention it!)

>  DNotY - 2 songs?

*mary's waltz* and *thank you my angel*

>  Besides - 2 songs?

*if i'm drowning* and **lucy*

>  ASR - 2 songs?  moth, for sure

i like *i will remember* and their version of *blackbird*

let us know what you decide, dan!  :)

*hugz and kisses*
jessyka