re: music for the less fortunate!

"just because a girl lives in california and can't
afford to fly out to all
of those lovely east-coast concerts (where they
apparantly play secret
songs) doesn't mean she isn't madly in love with a
band..."

I've been a lurker for some time as well and this
email was the winning ticket for me.  Replace
California w/ Maui and you have my situation.  A chat
room friend in IL gave me the URL for OtR's mp3 attic
year ago saying, "i think you'll like this".  And as
you all know, *the rest is history*.  I've emailed a
couple of you separately regarding some posts and I'm
really not sure how much OtR value I'm able to offer,
but heck, Hi anyway!

So, here goes.  *ahem*  Hi, my name is Michelle and I
am an Over the Rhine addict.  I've been addicted for
12 months and some odd days.  I was born in Dayton and
raised on Maui.  My Maui born father went to UD on a
football scholarship and met my Dayton born mother,
got hitched, adopted a coupla kids, packed us up and
moved the family to Maui when I was 2.  I'm Third
generation in a family of Electrical Contractors.
We're a smaller scale company with Ma doing the books,
Pa running the show and I do the estimating/bidding.
I've read some of the archives and have been reading
along in real time w/ you folks for about 4 months now
sponging up good info. on the band, your reviews of
shows and your constant banter back & forth.  I've
laughed out loud to your posts quite a few times.
I'll send a thanks for those laughs along w/ my "Hi".
:)

Aloha, michelle