Re: show title

could be great, could be corny, could be cliche', but here's what first
popped into my head:

tunes from the heartland

or perhaps:

"light from odd angles" or "odd angles of light"
(idea snagged from the poetry collection "odd angles of heaven"

we used to have a program around here called "the way FM rock should be"
which I thought was kinda neat. You could play on that, something like "music
as it should be - without the pop" or shorten it to "music without the pop".
Something along that line..."music pop didn't eat"?

or how about just "fringe music my ass!"

kevin