RE: Guerrilla Advertising and an odd site

On Mon, 13 Aug 2001, Riehle, Stefanie R wrote:

> Bob...
> I'm going to see about getting 9:30, but I won't be at another show until,
> maybe august 26th at Southgate house....what a packed weekend that will be!
> the 24th i'm going to go see Melissa Ferrick in Dayton, then Madonna in
> Detroit on the 25th, then Over The Rhine on the 26th at Southgate house.  A
> music-packed fun-filled weekend!  :)
> I'll see if they wouldn't mind getting their picture taken...hey bob, are
> you from Cincinnati?  if so, will you be at the show on the 26th?

Actually, I live in Minneapolis - too far away from the central OtR
corridor to be able to see them more than two to three times a
year.

Which is a shame - I've always wanted to meet y'all, but I'm just too far
away.  And Sherry and I were just too self-involved at the C-Stone 2000
show to find out which other listies were going to be there (we, for those
of you with fantastic memory, were seated directly in front of Karin and
had camped out in the front row through Ramsie Shick @6pm, danced in the
dust at the Crossing - Sherry was the one who looked like she was mixing
ballet and modern dance in the dustbowl at the stage and I was the one
being slathered with green death gel to keep from overheating - and kept
our chairs under the stage waiting for the Crossing to finally leave.  It
was astounding how many others had similar ideas...)

You know, that was a hell of a tangent.

Anyway, we're hoping to do C-Stone 2002 and maybe just meet some of you.
Especially since it seems like no other listies other than Andy Boyer -
our pastor - seem to be from the Cities.

O ^ ^     Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew     )
O(_|_) Tengo gusto de comer creyones. -Elian Gonzales, 4/27/00, goats.com  X
O Check out splat.melm.org (monkey at melm_org) & goats.com (drew at goats_com)  |