Re: Re: Cowboy Junkies suggestions

On 8/6/01 4:08 PM, quoth the effervescent cirhsein at yahoo_com at
cirhsein at yahoo_com:

>> If I want to familiarize myself with their music by
>> buying one of their albums, which one should I pick and why?
>
>"Films For Radio" would be the one to buy, as it is their newest release,
>and the one that they are likely to choose most of their playlist from. It
>is also probably their most accessible album.

Er...I believe Mark the long-time/way-over-yonder lostee was asking what
Cowboy Junkies album he should start with.

I have their double-live, which is a nice sort of cross-section. It's
called "200 More Miles: Live Performances 1985-1994" I have another one,
but I think it's...er...somewhere around here. I have to admit I haven't
listened to it much, so perhaps I'm the wrong person to answer anyway!