i.r.s. discs?

Gawd, I love 'Rhapsodie'.  'Little Genius', too.  What a cool, cool track.

Anyway.  I'm currently borrowing a friend's copies of the I.R.S. versions
of _Till We Have Faces_ and _Patience_; I already have both of these
albums in their original "Scampering Songs" versions, but since there are
*some* differences, I'm planning on burning copies of the I.R.S. discs.
And before anyone gets hoity-toity over copyright issues, rest assured
that I would gladly buy these discs if they were still in print.

Anyway, while the differences between the two _Till We Have Faces_ are
pretty obvious, I can't hear any differences between the two versions of
_Patience_, except, of course, for the fact that 'Circle of Quiet' has
been inexplicably moved to an earlier point on the disc.  Now, my ears
aren't the best, so what I'm wondering is if anybody here knows if there
are any other subtle changes that my ears just haven't picked up yet.
Because if the *only* difference is the track order, then I won't bother
burning a copy of this one -- I like my original _Patience_ just fine.