Re: definitions/etymology (hit DELETE if this bores you)

<< Okay Bruce:
 Posit:
 Do I *neeed* Over The Rhine :)

I think Karin Paris, in the song *Notebook* from IM's first disc answers
well. The song as a whole makes the argument that "There has to be more to
the work day" to "feed our spirits" -- to truly "come to life".  He paints
houses for a living but 'comes to life' when he comes home to his canvas. She
writes in her notebook to dig beneath all the "useless facts..compiled at the
office" to find her soul.
  We *need* to work to live in comfort,  oxygen to survive,  but,  to truly
feel and experience life we *need* to feed our spirits on beauty. So I'd say
-- YES, we do NEED OtR!

kevin