Re: a legend is born (no OtR)

Matthew Mesina <soberman_69 at hotmail_com> wrote:
>      Has anybody heard Legend III yet?  Any
> interesting impressions

nah, i haven't heard it yet, but it intrigues me...
i think i'll wait for the official release in august
or so... i didn't want to shell out the $20 for the
alleged "limited edition."  i think Saviour Machine
just burned me a few times too often...

but i look forward to Legend III:I.  i think there's
gonna be a second disc to it, but they're not done
yet...

Dan

np: pink floyd - wish you were here