unusual places to hear OTR

Hi

Yesterday a young lady at the church I attend did Poughkeepsie as an
offertory.  It was quite stunning, just a piano and voice.  I guess this
counts as an unusual place to hear Over the Rhine, unusual but BEAUTIFUL!

I manage a small high school radio station.  We just received VOL
"Summershine" today.  More British Invasion and less Americana.  It will
take a bit to grow on me but I already like what I hear.  I really
connected with the rootsy sound of Audible Sigh and Buddy Miller's awesome
production.  The Compass Records website has a long write up on this new
CD and what went into it!

Bill Keith

--
Bill Keith, WSDP Radio, Plymouth-Canton Schools