Re: hm...

--- rhys daily <shadow at teuton_org> wrote:
> it happened to me too, but it wasn't anything serious -
> just a happy note
> of i got the Hobbit first edition book for my birthday
> from the thinkgeek
> site (: and a happy shirt with attitude (:

Damn, I'm jealous. I love the Hobbit. I love first editions.
and I love the "Think Geek" philosophy (I thought I had
invented it, but it turns out others copyrighted it first).

=====
Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises

http://www.bigwigenterprises.com

"We're all writing everyday with our lives, whether or not we ever pick up a pen." – Linford Detweiler, Over the Rhine