Re: homophobia (little otr)

In a message dated 7/24/2001 9:13:07 AM Central Daylight Time,
cirhsein at yahoo_com writes:

Hm. I guess I simply disagree. I feel that doing stupid and wrong things
/is/ something to be ashamed of. The fact that everyone else does them too
is no comfort for me.

Remember that guilt and shame are straight from the pit of Hell and tools of
Satan to make us feel distant from God.  If we repent only to release the
weight of the guilt from our shoulders then we're doing it for the wrong
reason.  It should be purely because it brings us closer to Him and of our
desire to follow Him.

Mike